Hello crafty friends! It's time for the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog's Inspiration Challenge. The uber talented Jane is hosting this challenge and has provided the picture below for your inspiration.
Since there's only one week left of summer holidays before the kids go back to school, I couldn't resist stamping Tilda with Slate, available at the Magnolia-licious online store. She's an oldie but a goodie!
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
This is my last DT card for the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. I am honoured to have been part of such a fabulous group of talented ladies. It has been a pleasure to play along with the DT and work with the wonderful Diana, owner of the Magnolia-licious online store.
Be sure to check out the inspiring work of the DT and don't forget to have fun getting crafty and playing along with the challenges. How awesome would it be to be the random winner of a $25 gift certificate to spend at Magnolia-licious!
Thanks so much for your visit and any comments you leave.
- Magnolia Tilda with Slate stamp
- Copics: Hair E29, E25, E31 & E50 ~ Face & Arms E000, E00, E11 ~ Outfit/Bow R81, R83, R85, B91, B95, B97, B0000, Y00, Y11, Y15 & Y23 ~ Shoes C01, C03, C05 & C07.
- K & Co 6x6 Merryweather Paper Pack
- Magnolia Antique Lace Doohickey die for edge of card
- Prima Rhinestone swirl
- Butterfly Chipboard corner from Make it Crafty & small silver pearls from stash