Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gift Box with MIC Chipboard


Hi Everyone!  I'm posting my latest Make It Crafty project showcasing Zoe’s fabulous chipboard and its versatility.  This is an acetate gift box I’ve filled with different coloured flowers but you can also fill the box with yummy chocolates or other small gifts.
I’ve kept the layout fairly simple with no main image so it makes for a quicker project.  I punched out my border and added my DP paper to it so that it bands around the box. I then had fun embellishing with the chipboard which I chose to keep ‘au natural’ but that you could also colour using a number of different mediums (i.e. Copics, paints, chalks …. etc).  The Chipboard is one of my absolute favourite MIC products! I’m soooo addicted to using them as I always find it adds that little extra something something to everything.
So what do you think of my easy peasy quick project? Glad you could stop by and I hope you’ve enjoyed your visit.  Don't forget to checkout the rest of the DT's daily projects on the Store Blog.  There's something new almost every day and oooooh yes, Zoe has a GOODIE giveaway too so check it out!
Materials Used:
Hugs,
Maria

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous box♥

Christina C. said...

What a clever idea....thanks for the inspiration! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun project Maria! Gorgeous!!

Margaret said...

Maria, this is fabulous. I can just see it with a matching card :o)

Margaret xx

Auntie Em said...

This is so pretty! I hate to throw those little boxes away but never know what to do with them. This is such a clever presentation!
Thanks for sharing! :)